Thursday, August 10, 2006

Holy. Fucking, Shit.

WOW. That was...bad. I imagine everyone's going to go apeshit over why Francona didn't pull Schilling earlier. Note to anyone who does: it's pretty fucking obvious. Start paying more attention. (Oops, there I go again, misdirecting my anger at stupid fans, when it really should be directed at the pathetic level of play on the field.)

Anyway, that's enough Red Sox for a while. For the next several weeks I think I'm going to focus on something much more exciting, and something I can actually root for: this.

...I, for one, cannot believe that Monkey Woman and Ty'veculus got eliminated on the same episode. I really mean it when I say: Holy Fucking Shit.

7 comments:

  1. Is it really Holy. Fucking, Shit? Or should it be Holy. Fucking. Shit?

    And while the current state of affairs of the bullpen is awful, I have to think he could have/should have had a shorter leash in the 8th - he had given up 7 XBH. He clearly was not fooling anyone.

    Maybe Monkey Woman can throw a fastbal.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Monkey Woman! She's the hotest one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the leash should've been shorter. But c'mon, do you really think it would've made a difference? We always discuss not bringing Timlin in with inherited runners; Papelbon's had a bit of a rough stretch against these guys; and everyone else sucks. A very shaky Schilling is arguably as bad (if not better) than the remainder of the bullpen.

    Oh crap, here I am talking about baseball again. Dino - I think Lemuria's pretty hot too (but she's kind of a bitch).

    (Yes, the comma in the title of the post was a typo.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errr...the next several WEEKS?? Or maybe just a few days for the Sox to break out of their oh too visible funk? Especially as we get closer to the.....gulp....hands rubbing together in anticipation, weekend series to come with those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In an interesting bit of symmetry (and ae a possible retort to the seemingly multpilying Yankee fans that work in my office), one only has to go back to 2005 when the Yankees were swept in KC as well, yet still managed to win the AL East.

    So there is hope. I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is hope. I am not giving up on these guys until they are 8+ games out of the AL or Wild card race.

    That being said, things need to turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously. And the next episode isn't even until next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete