Thursday, September 29, 2005

Break from the action

Okay, let's not think about baseball for a while. At least for the next 8 hours. Anyway, I may be behind the game on this, but inspired by X's and GrieveRules' discoveries of some ridiculous baseball pictures (man, Leia really let herself go), I started surfing for other photos, and came across On the DL, a blog devoted to the off-the-field shenanigans* of major leaguers. Best are the random photos of players partying it up with random drunken tramps, like this one of Giambi signing someone's cleavage...a photo which is really just begging for a caption contest.

* I just said "shenanigans". Probably for the first time in my life.

2 comments:

  1. (last year this would have worked)
    "The Closest Giambi Has Coming To Hitting Anything In A While"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! The date of the photo was April 5 2005, part of his massive slump, so I think that one works.

    ReplyDelete