- The Sox bullpen has pitched 7 scoreless innings.
- Rudy Seanez has pitched 6 2/3 scoreless innings.
- Sr. Ramirez es en fuego.
Other random, slightly tipsy, thoughts:
- Kelly Stinnett looks really really old.
- Francona needs to start pulling his starters a couple batters before his gut tells him to.
- That was Randy Johnson's 6th win, despite his ERA of 5.89. Every other AL pitcher with 6+ wins has an ERA under 4.2.
- Two months into the season, I still find he Yankee dugout (when the other team is batting) ridiculous. Joe Torre, Larry Bowa, Tony Pena, Lee Mazzilli, Ron Guidry, and Don Mattingly. And Joe Kerrigan in the bullpen.
- Big Papi fails to get The Big Hit two times in a row, and every Yankee fan in the world goes off about how he's "not actually clutch". It's sort of sad, really.