Friday, December 16, 2005

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Reported on Boston.com today, "The Sox continue to work on contingency plans, with the team source indicating talks with the Mariners for center fielder Jeremy Reed have intensified. The Sox have proposed trading Matt Clement for Reed; the Mariners have asked for Bronson Arroyo. The Sox have also talked with the Cleveland Indians about switch-hitting outfielder Coco Crisp; the Indians also would like Arroyo."

Earl, please contain your enthusiasm regarding the possibility of screaming "I love Coco Pufss" from the bleachers next year.

4 comments:

  1. I'd rather have Jerry Reed in our outfield than Jeremy. He of Smokey and the Bandit "fame."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Jeremy of the Dinosaur fame. You know the last Jeremy (Giambi) we had did not work out so well.

    Actually I would love our Jeremy manning CF next year. It might not help our team very much, but we would have an awesome source for inside information and tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me in coach. I'm ready to play... today...I can be... centerfield...

    Actually, this reminds me of one of my favorite sports related questions. So clearly my range would be a major step down from Damon, but how much different would our arms be?

    ReplyDelete