Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Okay, I failed. And I wasn't even as ambitious as Jose Canseco

So in my last post, I put in the comments that I might compare/contrast the 2003/2004 Sox versus the 2013 (potential) Sox and see if there is any chance of the current version becoming the juggernaut of a decade ago.  I failed.  I didn't do it. Didn't really get past thinking about how I would do it.  Using my gut, you know, Joe Morgan style or using some of these new crazy statistics that Billy Beane made up in his book.

But, I did say I might.  I didn't promise. I got busy.  Houston, by sucking, force me to watch the Pats when I hadn't planned on watching a meaningless game.  But at least I didn't fail like Jose Canseco is going to fail in achieving his New Year's resolutions:

In case it gets deleted. Here they are in all their beaty.  And they are exact word for word. Including typos. And two number 5s.  Which are most bizarre or ridiculous? Feel free to discuss.

1. spend more time with my daughter
2. get stronger and fitter
3. help people who are getting screwed wherever i can
4. return to pro baseball as player or manager and have dinners with McGwire, La Russa, Bonds, and Selig.
5. Fight Shaq in MMA cage match
5. develop and launch Ponce de CAnseco a real anti aging drink
6. Get elected to a important political office in the U.S. or canada to help all people and governments with there problems
7. Become a world class entreprenur and found at least two great companies that make peoples lives better and funner
8. Write a third book and do a move deal for Juiced!
9. Do at least 100 promotional deals for good companies and products like Animal Rights, Human health, Environmental, and Beer companies
10. Use position as A List entertainer doing reality, TV, movies, blogs, columns, appearances to be able to do more charity

No comments:

Post a Comment